How to Change JioFi Name and Password (SSID) at jiofi.local.htmlLYF-powered JioFi is a portable broadband device brought to you by Reliance Digital. JioFi device allows multiple users and mobile devices to access Jio's 4G high-speed internet connectivity and create a personal Wi-Fi hotspot. The LYF-powered JioFi device can connect a minimum of 10 devices + 1 USB connection, with some models having the ability to support many more connections.
How to use JioFi device:Its very simple procedure, before operating jiofi device, please check Your device fixed properly or not.after all follow these steps :
1. As shown in pics, Insert the battery and the activated Jio SIM in your JioFi
2. And Switch it ON
3. Turn on Wi-Fi on the consumption device you wish to use (laptops, tablets, mobile phones, gaming devices, cameras, smart TVs)
4. Search for available Wi-Fi networks
5. Connect to the network name of your JioFi
6. Enter the password as mentioned in the device. To find the password, please open the battery cover. Default password is mentioned on the inside panel of the battery cover.
7. You are now ready to connect to Jio's high-speed internet.
Change JioFi Name (SSID) and Password for JioFi:Click on the steps below to explore more
Step 1: Connect device to your JioFi over Wi-Fi or USB
Step 2: Open the browser on your device and type the URL: http: //jiofi.local.html and press enter
Step 3: Tap on Login button on top right of browser screen
Step 4: When prompted enter User ID - administrator and Password - administrator and tap on login
Step 5: Navigate to Wi-Fi settings under the settings tab
Step 6: Change JioFi Name (SSID) and Security Key (Password) to the desired value and save
Step 7: Your JioFi Name (SSID) and Security Key (Password) is now changed.
for more details, visit official website of Jio : http://www.jio.com/