JioFI Setup for SIM, Battery and Wifi Setting EtcJioFi device allows multiple users and mobile devices to access Jio's 4G high-speed internet connectivity and create a personal Wi-Fi hotspot. The LYF-powered JioFi device can connect a minimum of 10 devices + 1 USB connection, with some models having the ability to support many more connections.
Click on the steps below to explore more
Step 1: Open your newly purchased JioFi Box, which contains JioFi, Adaptor, Cable and Battery
Step 2: Open the back cover of JioFi, insert your Jio SIM and battery. Make sure that the chip of SIM card is facing down and close the cover.
Step 3:Press and hold the power on button to switch on the JioFi
Step 4:You’ll now see Signal Indicator, Wi-Fi indicator and Battery indicator lit up
Step 5: Please see that the Signal indicator is Green / Blue in colour to ensure JioFi is in good network coverage
Step 6: Set up of your JioFi device is complete and is ready to use.
for more details visit official website of : www.jio.com
How to use JioFi 4 , jifi 3 device opearating Process:Its very simple procedure, before operating jiofi device, please check Your device fixed properly or not.after all follow these steps :
1. As shown in pics, Insert the battery and the activated Jio SIM in your JioFi
2. And Switch it ON
3. Turn on Wi-Fi on the consumption device you wish to use (laptops, tablets, mobile phones, gaming devices, cameras, smart TVs)
4. Search for available Wi-Fi networks
5. Connect to the network name of your JioFi
6. Enter the password as mentioned in the device. To find the password, please open the battery cover. Default password is mentioned on the inside panel of the battery cover.
7. You are now ready to connect to Jio's high-speed internet.