JioFi Mifi Wifi Settings
Know How to access the Storage Slot in Jiofi Dongle and How to Change password for Jio Dongle 2 Router jiofi.local.htmlGreeting To Everyone! Good news for the gadget lovers.
We now have the Top Trending Device JioFi or Jiofi 2 or Jio Dongle 2 which is a portable wifi hotspot dongle by Jio.
Mukesh Ambani has released the JioFi 2 device and it is available now at all Digital Express.
Buy Now JioFi at the exciting price
Now the introducing price of JioFi is @ 1,999/- Rs. Only with Free Jio Happy New Year Offer
Its’ a great news to the gadget lovers since the dongle price was available at Rs.2899/- before and now the price slashed as low as that and available now for Rs.1,999/- only. Jio
Dongle 2 device allows up to 10 devices to access Jio 4G high speed internet connectivity.
Configure JioFi Dongle 2 Mifi Device
Let’s catch up on how to configure the JioFi 2 Mifi device and it’s been in the news already that for 4G handset users, CEO Mukesh Ambani led Jio officially announced Jio Unlimited Calls, Jio Unlimited SMS and Jio Unlimited Internet shall be extended up to 31st March 2017.
How to Change Password of JioFi Mifi Router Settings at jiofi.local.htmlTo get things done, first of all Jio Sim has to be activated.
Once the activation is done, SIM gets registered with Jio services and signal strength would appear in the handsets. Once the signal appears, call 1800 890 1977 from the registered mobile number to activate data services or call 1977 from jiojoin app to activate both the data and voice services.
Jio 4G SIM Activation made easy with Biometric System
Now the Jio 4G Sim Activation Process has become very simple like never before. Visit the nearest Digital Express store and scan your Finger Print with the device available at the stores. This does not requires a call verification further. After the completion of Biometric System the Sim will be activated within 24hrs or 48hrs.
You can Unbox the Jiofi 2 device and the device password will be available inside. Note Down the password and here you get to know how to change the Password by following the below steps!
- Open the Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox or any internet browser and visit the following link http://jiofi.local.html
- Once the page loads, you can see on the right corner of your screen "Login Button" will be visible. Click on Login button.
- Now, enter the default user name as "administrator" and password as "administrator" since these are the default login details for any JioFi device. These login information details can also be Changed later on.
- You can also change Jiofi 2 Wi-Fi settings by clicking on Settings button available the left sidebar that shows Wifi tab. Click on it.
- Now you can change the broadcasted ssid name as you wish. Security Key (Wi-Fi password) and change the channel mode.
- Once the changes were done, Click on Apply button that will save your changes.
Let us get to know How to Access the SD Card slot (Storage Slot) in Jio Dongle 2 Mifi Wifi Hotspot Dongle
Lot of Jiofi users might have scared how to use the memory card slot in Jiofi Mifi Router and also how one can access the sd card slot. The steps were just easier J Follow the below steps,
- The first and foremost step is to insert the sdcard / memory card in Jio Dongle 2 device
- In this case you must enable the storage account and set the username and password.
- You can access the SD card information to all connected devices of your Jiofi
- Now access the files by entering the following URL http://jiofi.local.html/sdcard.html or http://jiofi.local.html
- Click the Wifi Disk button and then provide your login credentials SD Card username and password.
- It’s ready now and you can access the Storage Slot. You can now upload your files and can copy the pics or files to your PC / Laptop
By chance if you do not remember the login details, here is another option for you change the login details. Click the reset button for about 30 seconds by powering on the device and then the Reset button will be available in the backside of your device for resetting.
Isn’t it just as simple as that? J Enjoy JioFI Dongle.