Increase Jiofi Internet Speed in a simple trick, slow internet speed on your JioFi, Rest assured as we have got experts to solve your problem...If you are experiencing slow internet speed on your JioFi device, you can run the following checks to improve your data speed:
Troubleshooting checks for JioFi users:
- Check if you have exceeded the daily data usage limit
- Check the status of network indicator
- Check if the issue is with specific site / app
- Ensure your JioFi is within 10 meters of consumption device and connected to maximum 10 devices
- Ensure no obstructions between JioFi and consumption device
Your high speed internet will be restored within 24 hours. You can check your high-speed data balance and the renewal time by logging in MyJio app.
To continue enjoying 4G speed, you can also buy data packs.
2. Check the status of the network indicator on your JioFi:
- Green or full network signal bars indicates good coverage
- Blue or 2-4 network signal bars indicates you are in a medium coverage area
- Red or less than 2 network signal bars indicates low coverage area, due to that you are getting slow internet speed. Click here to raise your concern through a Service Request. (After signing in with your Jio ID & Password, select 'Service Request' option from your profile name at the top right hand corner).
4. In case you have started experiencing speed issues after changing your consumption device, try using the JioFi with your old device to check if there is a problem specifically with your new device. If the issue is only with the new device, contact customer service of your handset/laptop maker.
5. To enjoy the best speed on your JioFi, ensure the following:
- JioFi should be placed in an open area without any obstruction (walls, microwave, electromagnetic devices etc.) coming between the JioFi and connected device
- Keep your JioFi within 10 meter radius of your connected device JioFi should be connected with maximum of 10 devices at a time
Hence, under certain combination of conditions, data download speeds may be less than satisfactory. Speed of data also depends on the no. of consumption devices connected to the JioFi device.
The speed will decrease in case more devices are connected to the same JioFi device.
If your internet speed issue persists even after running the checks above, click here to raise your concern through a Service Request.
(After signing in with your Jio ID & Password, select 'Service Request' option from your profile name at the top right hand corner).